.Mp3 files cannot be downloaded directly to an iPad, iPod, or iPhone, as Apple does not allow .mp3 downloads from the mobile/tablet browser window.
However, there are two ways to to this. This guide will help you choose which is best for you.
The first way requires a computer. The second way requires installing an app.
Download to Computer & Add to Device
Using this method, you will download the files to your computer first, then import them into iTunes, and then add the files to your device, as you would with any other music you want to add to your iOS device from your computer.
To download your files to your computer, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the file link in your order confirmation email.
- This will prompt your computer to save the file. Choose a location to save it to such as your ‘Downloads' folder.
- Once downloaded, go to the folder where you saved the file.
- Drag and drop the file into iTunes, or right-click and choose ‘Open with iTunes'.
- Once loaded into iTunes, plug in your iPhone or iPad visa the USB (charging) cable. Once connected your device will appear in the iTunes menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- Now drag and drop the music file you want to transfer onto the device icon, or ‘right click' and choose ‘add to iPhone/iPad'.
Please note: you can also login to your account on our website to download your files.
- You can login here: https://www.mindvibrations.com/my-account
- Once you have logged in, click on ‘Downloads' on the left side of the page to access your files.
- Click on the big buttons on the right-hand-side to download your files.
- A window prompt should open, asking you where you'd like to save the file. When given the option, choose a location on your computer and click ‘Save'.
Use the Aloha App to Download to Your Device
If you don't have access to a computer, you can use a handy app called Aloha to download your files directly to your iPhone or iPad.
Aloha is a browser app, just like Safari or Google Chrome.
- Install Aloha and tap on the app's icon on your home screen to start it up.
- Type in mindvibrations.com in the browser bar. Then click on the ‘My account' button on our website to login to your account.
- When logged in, go to the ‘Downloads’ section of your account (on the left-hand side of the page).
- Once inside the ‘downloads’ section, click on the big button(s) on the right to start a download of one of your files.
- Aloha will then ask where you want to download the file to.
- You can choose ‘Download here’ and Aloha will download the file to the Aloha downloads folder.
- To access the music once it has downloaded, tap the home button (the icon that looks like a house) at the top of the screen.